Irina Gressel, MD
Primary Care & Aesthetic Physician located in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, NY
The PRP Facial is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate your skin, restore your complexion, skin, texture, and tone. The PRP Facial factors are derived from your own blood to create – Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) – with the Micro-needling (EVO pen) procedure for skin tightening and rejuvenation.
Possible Benefits of The PRP Facial
- Low- downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Improvement of facial acne scars, skin texture, skin tone, and skin color.
What Does The PRP Facial Treat?
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Uneven Skin Tone and Texture
- Acne Scars
- Enlarged Pores
- Dark Circles Under the Eye
- Does The PRP Facial Hurt?
- The PRP Facial is mildly uncomfortable, but the use of a topical numbing cream will make this procedure well tolerated.
Steps of The PRP Facial procedure?
- The physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
- The Physician uses a micro- needling device to create multiple micro-punctures driving the growth factors into the skin, and the micro-punctures tighten the skin by increasing production of collagen.
- The Physician reapplies growth factors onto the micro-punctures for further accelerated stimulation and rejuvenation.
How Long Is the PRP Facial Procedure?
The PRP Facial takes approximately 30 minutes.