The PRP Facial is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate your skin, restore your complexion, skin, texture, and tone. The PRP Facial factors are derived from your own blood to create – Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) – with the Micro-needling (EVO pen) procedure for skin tightening and rejuvenation.
Possible Benefits of The PRP Facial
- Low- downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Improvement of facial acne scars, skin texture, skin tone, and skin color.
What Does The PRP Facial Treat?
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Uneven Skin Tone and Texture
- Acne Scars
- Enlarged Pores
- Dark Circles Under the Eye
- Does The PRP Facial Hurt?
- The PRP Facial is mildly uncomfortable, but the use of a topical numbing cream will make this procedure well tolerated.
Steps of The PRP Facial procedure?
How Long Is the PRP Facial Procedure?
The PRP Facial takes approximately 30 minutes.