Irina Gressel, MD
Primary Care & Aesthetic Physician located in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, NY
What is PRP for Vaginal Rejuvenation?
The PRP vaginal rejuvenation is a quick, usually painless, 40- 45 minutes non–surgical procedure. The procedure begins with a simple blood draw. Platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and injected into the numbed intimate area. The procedure helps the ability for increased Sexual Pleasure, reduction of Urinary Incontinence, and improved Vaginal Lubrication. There is no recovery time and results may be immediate in some women.
PRP Vaginal Rejuvenation Q&A
Possible benefits of the PRP Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Increased sensitivity, ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Increased desire - greater arousal from stimulation
- Tighter vaginal wall, improvement of atrophic vaginitis in postmenopausal women
- Urinary incontinence will improve
- Fast & relatively painless
- Drug-free & all-natural
- Improvement in Intimacy and Relationships
Is there a downtime?
There is no downtime. You are able to return to work and regular physical activity.
Who can get a PRP for Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Almost anyone can get the procedure. Your physician will help you determine if this is the best procedure.